Business Proposal Writing Service to Maximize Success
Worried that you don’t have an A-grade business proposal writing service at your fingertips? If you need a business proposal letter or a detailed business proposal, our seasoned business proposal writing experts will consult with you, then customize, write/edit, and optimize your business proposal.
Unlike a business plan, which is created to run a company or raise capital, a business proposal is a bid to obtain business. There are two types of business proposals:
• Solicited Business Proposal
An organization specifically invites companies to provide a product or service. A request for proposal (RFP) is made. Government contracts are typically placed on the market and fulfilled in this manner.
• Unsolicited Business Proposal
Your business may wish to provide a product or service to a company who hasn’t asked you to do so. This business proposal is written to maximize success with prospective customers.
Three Key Elements
• 1 Targeted
We collaborate with you to uncover your prospective client’s needs, challenges and the best solution. A winning business proposal requires optimum communication, and is best written in the language of your potential client. For example, if the proposal will be evaluated by the marketing department, we will use marketing jargon.
• 2 Superior Solution and Benefits
The recipient must understand why your solution is superior to all others. The proposal must outline all the benefits to be gained and losses to be avoided by doing business with your company.
• 3 Credibility
Recipients look for proof of your ability to deliver your product or service on time and on budget. Where possible, we include qualifications, customer endorsements, industry-related data, contingencies, and metrics that demonstrate your competence.
• Keep in mind that you may not win every bid. You will win the proposals where you demonstrate that your company can best solve the needs of the prospective client.
An Optimal Business Proposal requires some or all of the following:
• an irresistible business proposal cover letter
• optimized executive summary: the complete proposal in summary
• your understanding of your prospective client’s problem, needs and wishes
• your client’s needs (objectives, costs, commitments)
• your strategies, and how they meet, exceed and optimize your prospective client’s needs
• your optimal solution
• how your optimal solution benefits your client
• • your unique selling proposition: why your solution triumphs over all other options
• comparable success vignettes
• costs in money, time, people, and other resources
• significant issues and deadlines, if necessary
• your prospective client’s ROI (return on investment)
• profile of your company, testimonials, reviews, references, samples
• your most compelling request for a contractual agreement and the business
Why You Can Count on Our Business Proposal Writing Service
It doesn’t matter whether you are a startup business, mid-sized organization, government contractor, non-profit organization or multi-national company, you will receive a supremely crafted business proposal targeted to the recipient in their specific industry jargon.
If you are responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP), we will provide you with a custom Compliance Spreadsheet detailing all the necessary elements for your proposal.
Employing Optimal Thinking, we will ask the most incisive questions to determine your unique selling proposition and present your best possible offer. We will alert you to possible pitfalls in your proposal and work with you tirelessly to uncover the best solutions.